STAR TREK BEOYND REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

what's your favorite color?
STAR TREK BEYOND:

So Star Trek beyond is a great film.So basically the film is about Kirk and the crew in three years of their 5-year mission.Kirk is trying to find purpose in the mission so the crew goes on a 'side' mission they are attacked and then they get stranded on a desert planet.So there were many great aspects of the film from the cinematography to the sound choices with the beastie boys at the end.I feel

My favorite part of the film was defiantly the end fight of Kirk against Krall.That was so spectacular and how the gravity aspect was played in was very great.I did feel that the cinematography did get a little shaky at times in that fight but outside of the fight, I loved Spock and Dr. McCoyin the alien space drone ship flying through the city.I did love the parts of Kirk and Chevok on the planet trying to find the crew.

The character interactions in the film were amazing.I loved the developing friendship between Spock and Dr. McCoy.The cast in this film is incredible, like Captain James.T Kirk (Chris Pine), Spock(Zachary Quinto), Jaylah(Sofia Boutella),Dr. Leonard McCoy(Karl Urban), Pavel Chevok(Anton Yelchin),Luitentant Uhura(Zoe Saldana),Hikaru Sulu(John Cho), Scotty (Simon Pegg) and Krall(Idris Elba)My favorite character in this film was Jaylah who I can't wait to see more of in the future and she will make an awesome addition to the Enterprise crew.

Overall star Trek Beyond was a great film and I will give it a 7.5 out of 10.The action in the film was great however I loved the character interactions more, the humor was also great making this to be a good film.I would love to hear your thoughts on the film down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care. 

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS