TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES OUT OF THE SHADOWS CASSEY JONES + APRILO"NEIL CHARACTER DISCUSSION

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR TMNT 2
The two main turtle, human sidekicks, Cassey Jones, and April O'Neil were pretty good in the film.

Stephen Amell as Cassey Jones was pretty good.I didn't mind that he was a police officer it just didn't find him too Cassey Jones like.I also did wish that he and Raphael went on a dark mini mission together.

Megan Fox as April O'Neil was good.I have grown into her being April more since the 2014 film.A good thing this time around was that she wasn't the main character.That was one thing that did annoy me in the last film.

Overall Stephen and Megan have done a great job with these characters and I want to see some more of them.I would love to hear your thoughts by dropping a comment below. As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER TRAILER BREAKDOWN

ADVENTURE TIME "COME ALONG WITH ME" REVIEW

ADVENTURE TIME "SEVENTEEN" REVIEW

WAR MACHINE'S ENDGAME