PUNISHER NETFLIX SERIES CONFIRMED

We have now got confirmation that the Punisher is getting his own Netflix series! This is really exciting news, because I loved the Punisher in Dardevil, he was probably my favorite part in the second season.I dont know where the show is going to take place, quite possibly still Hells Kitchen but this is going to be awesome.The series could come out next year but I am not to sure.I am super excited for this series and I really hope that he is in the Defenders team up.What do you think of the announced Punisher sereies? , let me know in the commnets below.As always thanks fo reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS