DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW MAGNEFICENT EIGHT REVIEW

Season 1 Episode 11:


On tonight's episode, the team travels back in time to the old wild west.This episode had a lot of Western references and we saw Johna Hex and Ray Palmer faked his name to John Wayne and became sheriff.There were many great scenes from tonight's episode such as the saloon fight scene.That was a classic scene.This is one of the reasons why I love this show so much.My favorite scene was the astonishing western fight scene against the bounty hunters and the legends.That scene looked great. I just love the special effects that are used in this episode , the other Dc Tv shows vary.

My favorite character from the episode was Ray he was a relatively good sheriff.But that end scene with the pilgrim hunting down the whole team in their younger selves was crazy.I can't wait for future episodes where they are having a nearly infinite battle with the team.Well, those were my thoughts on the episode let me know what you thought in the comments below.As always thanks for reading ,take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW