VIXEN ANIMATED SERIES REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

Since Vixen appeared on Arrow last week and she was amazing I have decided to review the animated series that came out last year.

VIXEN ANIMATED SERIES
Personally, I didn't really know much about the character of Vixen but these 6, 5 minutes,episodes explained Vixen's origin story perfectly.I learned where her powers and where they come from and her heritage.Her powers are amazing she touches her totem and she summons and animal spirit and gains its power which is freaking insane!

The Flash and Arrow also appear in the show voiced by none other than Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin themselves.This series is actually in canon with the Flow universe which is so cool.

My favorite episode was episode 5.Vixen finds out about her heritage and shows down with her sister.

My favorite character from the series is Vixen voiced by Megalyn Echikunwoke.She brought the character to live.I also did like her stepdad.

Overall I rate Vixen 7.5/10.I really hope Megalyn Echikunwoke plays Vixen on legends of Tomorrow Season 2 as the main character.As always thanks for reading take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW