THE FLASH TRAJECTORY REVIEW

Season 2 Episode 16:

Yay the Flash is back and it was amazing.

We got out first female speedster Trajectory and Team Flash learns that Jay is Zoom.There were many great scenes like the Trajectory and Flash fight on the falling bridge.The effects on that looked spectacular.But my favorite part of tonight's episode was When Team Flash learns that Jay is Zoom.I think the Zoom actually may be Hunter Zolemon and I have no clue weather Jay is alive or dead.I lived how Barry just smashed the case where Jay's helmet was on hands it Cisco.And then Barry runs of screaming at the end where the episode started off.
Trajectory played by Allison Paige was amazing.I did like the concept of the character but I did feel that the character was underdeveloped. But her powers looked like Barry's which were spectacular.I did like how they decided to give the character velocity 9 which developed a major plot hole.The fate of the character was a little disappointing.The plus side of her dying was that Team Flash finds out about Zoom being Jay however the negative thing about Trajectory evaporating was that it was a missed opportunity for her to join Team Flash.

I also really did like her coustume which looked nice and sleek. I will give this episode a 8.5 out of 10. What did you think about the episode tonight let me know in the comments below and as always thanks for reading ,take care.


Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW