SUPERGIRL WORLDS FINEST REVIEW

Season 1 Episode 18:

This is an amazing crossover.I was so excited for this episode to come out.There were many great parts of the episode like how Barry was introduced into Earth 3. I really did enjoy Supergirl and The Flash get to know one another and Barry explaining the multi-verse. I am very curious to know what Barry was actually doing. I also did like picking out all those Flash references. I loved how the combination of Supergirl's and the Flash's was displayed together. Most of my favorite scenes were of Barry and Kara just hanging out.The chemistry between those characters of Cara played Melissa Benoist and Barry played by Grant Gustin and also Winn played by Jeremy Jordan.I really do hope they do a team up again.

Overall I really loved this episode of Supergirl I hope her and the Flash and Arrow have a team up.I am really loving the show and I can't wait for next week.I also can't wait for tomorrow night for Barry to rub It in everyone's face.Leave a comment below about your favorite part of the episode.As always thanks for reading, take care.



Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW