MAN OF STEEL REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

"It's not an S
On my planet, it stands for hope"

MAN OF STEEL

Before Batman VS Superman dawn of justice hit theaters I have decided to review the movie that started off the DCCCU (Detective Comic (DC) Comic Cinematic Universe).

This movie was a very, very different take on Superman played by Henry Cavil, who did a brilliant job to bring Clarke Kent to live.He was my favorite character.Amy Adams as Louis Lane was amazing she bought to life the Louis Lane character.

My favorite part of the movie was when Kal-El receives the suit and then starts flying around.The end fight scene was way,way,way too dark.I was scared for the civilians.Building was crumbling while two Kryptonians punching each other.I really do see how Bruce Wayne would be super pissed.With nearly half of Metropolis in ashes and Zod about fry a family you thought Superman always finds a way but nope.He just snaps Zod's neck.I thought to myself Zack Snyder what have you done.

But overall I found Man of Steel a little too dark but I guess it does have some realism.I really do want to see where this dark DCCCU is heading.My rating for Man of Steel is 7 out of 10 stars.
Thanks for reading and take care.

Count the dead, its thousand, whats next millions.IF THERE IS EVEN AN ONE PERCENT CHANCE THAT HE IS OUR ENEMY WE HAVE TO TAKE WITH AN ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY!

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW