DAREDEVIL SEASON 2 REVIEW

Marvel's first ever Netflix series got another season because it was so bad ass, but now it is even more bad asser.

MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL

This show is amazing it has a great action and some if the law that Matt and Foggy do.I really do love how they weave The Nelson and Murdock lawyer issues with the Daredevil issues.That is a really smart move and it is much easier to follow the show.Then the show got a little-complicated fast.That started when Elektra came to kill sticks.I did like both story lines but I wish they fitted together more.


There were many great episodes for me I liked episodes  3,4 and 13 the most.In episode 3 I enjoyed the roof scenes with Punisher and Daredevil tied up then that massive hallway fight on a stairwell the reason I love Daredevil.Episode 13 was crazy with the end fight on the roof top

There were many great characters that made the show so great.My favorite character from this season of the show was definitely the Punisher.Frank Castle played by Jon Bernthal he played an amazing performance.I also did like the Daredevil character Matt Murlock played Charlie Cox there's this unique friendliness to the character that makes it unique.Also I really did enjoy everyone else like Karen Paige (Deborah Ann Woll), Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson), Elektra (Elodie Yung), Stcik (Scott Glenn) and Night Nurse (Rosario Dawson). These characters were great and lovable but I was sad when Elektra died.I wish she was kept around for longer but her body is in that tombstone black hand thing and there hasn't really been a real death in the MCU since Quicksilver(who will be bought back to life in Infinity War).

Overall I love these Marvel Netflix series.They are darker and much more realistic.I will give Daredevil Season 2 a 8 out of 10 stars.Well, those were my thoughts on the season as always thanks for reading,take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS