CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR TRAILER 2 TEASER


A teaser for the second Captain America Cvil War trailer has dropped and it looks awesome.There are shots with all the actors and then there helmets on it looks great.You can't help but see that Scoot Land (Paul Rudd) is kind of smirking likes he's soo excited to fight alaong side and against the Avengers.Also Scarlet Witch is before the Winter Soldier in the shot which makes me think she may have a big influence on the plot.Well I can't wait for the trailer tomorrow I will post it here and will also do a breakdown.Those were my thoughts on the teaser let me know what you thought of the teaser down in the comments.As always thanks for reading take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS