CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR THE SAFEST HANDS

A new Captain America Civil War teaser has dropped and I am very excited about the movie.The theme of this is Cap saying to Tony "I know we're not perfect, but the safest hands are still our own".Cap does make a good point, like look what happend in Agents of Shield a few weeks back, a police man killed a guy.Also look what happend to Shield in the winter soldier who knows there may be some Hydra agents in governments around the world.So I am team Cap let me know what side you are on in the comments below.The teaser end with Black Widow saying to her best friend Hawkeye "are we still friends" then Clint replies "depends on how hard you hit me".Who knows by the end of
the film if they are still going to be friends.I am looking foward to the film let me know in the comments below what team you are on Ironman or Captain America.As always thanks for reading, take care.

CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR IN THEATERS MAY 6 2016

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW