ARROW BROKEN HEARTS REVIEW

Season 4 Episode 16:

Arrow has returned and so did Cupid.This week Felicity and Oliver got married and still don't really have a stable realationship.
My favourite part of the episode was actually when Daniam went to prison.He is most likely to break out or Team Arrow will deal with the other members of the Hive Organization. My favorite character of the episode was Felicity.What she said to Cupid seemed quite meaningful and her dealing with Oliver.Emilly Bett Rickards really brought it.
I knew they weren't getting back together after the episode because in the flashfoward scene when Oliver gets in the car there are NO RINGS!
Well those were my thoughts on the episode let me know what you thought about the episode let me know by dropping a comment below, as always thanks for reading take care.


Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW