AGENTS OF SHIELD "WATCHDOGS" REVIEW

Season 3 Episode 14:

Agents of Shield this week was crazy.We learnt more about Mack and some other Hydra restoration projects.One of my favorite part of the episode was when Fitz had that weird orange goo attached to his neck.I forgot the name of it but the effects on that looked spectacular, also when Daisy was interrogating one of the Watchdogs.I did also enjoy the motives of the Watchdogs which they hated the Inhumans and also the Avengers for creating Ultron.So then they imploded the ATCU facility like we saw in Agent Carter season 2.My favorite part of the episode was when Mack and his brother took down all those Watchdogs.which was freaking awesome!My favorite character of the episode was also Mack.We just dived more into his character.Well, those were my thoughts on the episode last night let me know what you thought in the comments below.As always thanks for reading ,take care.

This is a clip from last nights episode.

Comments

Trending

RIVERDALE "THE HILLS HAVE EYES" REVIEW

WONDER WOMAN 'BIG BANG' TV SPOT

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW

SUPERGIRL "WAKE UP" REVIEW

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CROSSOVER BREAKDOWN