AGENTS OF SHIELD "THE INSIDE MAN REVIEW"

Season 3 Episode 12:
This week on agents of shield Absorbing Man returned and he is one of my favorite characters.There were many great parts of the episode tonight like Daisy and Lincon training then fighting over the cure and then having sex. I did find the Ward eating the humans thing really grossim.My favorite part of the episode was the end fight with Absorbing Man saving Hunter and Phil and Talick being rescued after double crossing.I am also looking forward to next weeks episode with Bobby and Hunter on the plane.My favorite character on the episode tonight was absorbing man he is so awesome.I want him to join the Secret Warriors team.Well those were my thoughts in tonight's episode what did you think let me know in the comments below and as always thanks for reading take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW