AGENTS OF SHIELD "BOUNCING BACK" REVIEW

Season 3 Episode 11:
Agents of Shield has FINALLY RETURNED! after a dramatic mid-season finale.But it is better than ever with Secret Warriors.This week the team went to Columbia and tracked down Yoyo who they thought was a thief but turned out to be a good person trying to do a good deed by destroying the weapons.

There were many great parts of the episode like snack being kidnapped,Yoyo using her powers to save Bobby and Hunter.Her powers looked visually stunning like Quicksilver's powers.I really want the character to come back for the Secret Warriors team.But my favourite part was the Hydra Ward demon KILLING MALEKATH(if spelt it wrong let me know in the comments)GETTING HIMSELF TO THE TOP IF THE TRIANGLE.

I really can't wait for the team to find out about it.My favorite character of the episode was Mack.He really developed as a character but I really did love Yoyo.Well those were my thoughts on the episodes let me know what you thought of tonight's episode in the comments below.As always thanks for reading take care.




Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW