PLAYSTATION E3 2017 GAMES ANNOUNCED

Playstation has announced a bunch of new games which are going to come out on Playstation 4. There was no new VR headset announced, however, there are games which are coming to the headset. But here are all the trailer released for the new games.

The games I am most looking forward to is the new Spiderman game, that looks really awesome, kind of reminds me of the amazing Spiderman 2, but it has so many different elements. Marvel vs Capcom Infinite looks really interesting, and I really want to play that. Uncharted the lost legacy is something different, I am kind of excited to play it, as well as the new Gran Turismo.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the new games announced and what are you most excited for, comment below to let me know. As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS