E.T. REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

ET came out 35 years ago yesterday and is one of the most popular films of all time and one of my favorite films of all time I decided why not review it.

E.T. focuses around Elliot (Henry Thomas) who finds extraterrestrial life who he calls "ET" the two bind and become friends, with the main goal of getting ET back home. But the government comes knocking on the which jeopardizes their mission which they must complete at all cost with the power of friendship.

What I love about ET is the themes of friendship and understanding, how Elliot and WT have to understand each other and they become friends. Between all of these heavy full action movies we get these days, which I enjoy, it is nice to fall back on this film which gets its most memorable moments from the themes it has.
There are a bunch of scenes in the film that I enjoy, the bike scene is one of my favorites, but my most favorite scene is the ending. Elliot says bye to ET who goes back home, emotions felt there really got me because the film really built the ET and Elliot friendship. It is one of my favorite scenes in the film, it was done well.

The cast of the film was a rememberable one. We had Henry Thomas who did a great job as a 9-year-old. The rest of the cast, yeah a good one, Dee Wallace (Mary), Peter Coyote (Keys), Robert McNaughton (Michael), Drew Barrymore (Gertie), K.C Martel (Greg), Sean Frye (Steve), and C. Thomas Howell (Tyler).

Overall, ET is one of my favorite films of all time because of how unique it is with the themes it deals with and how it dealt with them. Steven Spielberg did such an impressive job with this film and I will give ET a 10 out of 10. Comment below your thoughts on the film down below. As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW