DOCTOR STRANGE NON SPOILER REVIEW

You think this material movie franchise is all there is.What if I told you that is one of many possibilities
DOCTOR STRANGE:
So I was luckily enough to see Doctor Strange a little while ago, but the movie is around a week off from hitting theaters in the US, but in other places around the world it has already hit theaters, but I since I've seen it early I going to review early.

The plot of the movie is similar to Iron Man but it does introduce some really cool aspects into the MCU, which has been science-based, so it is nice to be getting a new breakthrough in the boundaries of the universe with magic.The film explained everything really well, so for noncomic book readers, it is easy to follow.

The pacing of the film is just insane, I don't want to exaggerate and say it's unbalanced, but it was like here's the first act, here's act 2, then it's just we get into the '3rd' act then the film slows down for development and the big timeless fourth act.The fourth act I'm not going to spoil, but to me, it kind of rushed the Doctor Strange universe along a little too much.

So the characters in this film are great, the casting for everyone is awesome, Benedict Cumberbatch is so great as Doctor Strange, I didn't get the douche rich guy vibe I thought I would get, but that does make the character more like likable.Everyone else was really awesome in this film, I especially did like Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One and Chiwetel Ejiofor as Karl Mordo was great to see, especially the dynamic between him and Stephen.

Where does this rank with the other marvel movies, well I would say it goes around at 7 out of the 14 films.That isn't bad it's just proving Marvel makes a lot of good films.I definitely recommend you go watch this, the spoiler review will be out next week so subscribe to get that.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Also stay till the very end as there are two post-credit scenes.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW