STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 3 EPISODE 1+2 STEPS INTO SHADOW REVIEW


So Star Wars Rebels season 3 just premiered, earlier tonight, and I've got to say that it was a really solid start.We didn't see much of Thrawn in the episode, but I was kind of expecting that.
So the episode was pretty much about the crew of Ghost going out to secure some bomber planes.Ther was also the side plot of Kannan talking to the Bendu, who is a neutral force user and helped guide Kanan to get back in the field and embrace his blindness.

My favorite parts of the episode were Kanan and Bendu.It is just so cool to see this extra cannon lore of the force, and the Bendu is such a cool character, I wonder what he will end up doing with the Holocron.

My favorite character from tonight's episode was probably Kanan,I just love the way how his character arch is since the season 2 finale.Ezra, I don't know what to think of the character at the moment, it seems as tough he has his smart comments, but I thought that he would be more subdued by the dark side of the force this season picked up

Overall I loved this episode of Rebels and it is a very strong start to the season.I would like to hear your thoughts of tonight's episode down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS