MY POKEMON GO COLLECTION

So I have been playing Pokemon Go for over 2 months now and I have had many rage worthy incidences but I have managed to keep  my  cool ...  somehow????

Ok so here is my Pokedex I have 67 registered in here and they are nothing special.I managed to get all the starters, I started off with Charmander and then I managed to get Bulbasaur and then Squirtle.My story with Squirtle was that I went out found a slowpoke and then I was walking elsewhere and then I found a Spearow which I caught and then Squirtle showed up outside a dollar store.I threw a ball and I caught him, but he managed to get out, managed to catch Squirtle again he escaped I was going to throw another Pokeball but then I realized I ran out ;(
I only have 7 full evolutions I nearly completed the abra evolution but Alakazam was in the sightings but I couldn't track him down.
Only on Thursday I was at home and a Snorlax came up in the sightings but I sadly couldn't track him down.
I don't have any special Pokemon like a Dragonite or a Gyarados but I still haven't stopped looking for them.
One thing that did happen was that a Scyther came appeared I tapped on it but nothing happened, we just drove past it.But when I got home a Sandshrew and a Geodude were in my house!

Overall I am still enjoying Pokemon Go and Team Valor for life!
I would love to hear the Pokemon you have down in the comments below.I would also really appreciate it if you subscribed to keep up to date on all the cool things.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS