LUKE CAGE STREETS TRAILER

So a new Luke Cage trailer has dropped and it is so awesome.It shows Luke Cage smashing a whole lot of bad guys but the soundtrack is so awesome for this series, I really Can't wait to see this series on September 30, I will do a whole season review which should come out within 8 or so days of when the series drops.I have already found the Stan Lee Cameo...

You can see Stan Lee as the police chief on the outside wall of the convenience store.

Overall I really can't not wait for Luke Cage to come out, let me know your thoughts on this trailer and are you excited for Luke Cage? let me know by dropping a comment below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW