TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES OUT OF THE SHADOWS FINAL TRAILER

A new TMNT trailer has dropped and yes Krang is officially confirmed in this film as shown in the trailer.I am looking forward to seeing the talking brain come to life on the big screen.We see some more shots of Shredder.We also see a plane fight scene with the turtles and Be-bob and Rocksteady.We haven't seen much of Casey Jones played by Stephen Amell who I am looking forward to.Magan Fox, I am also looking forward to.I like her but I just hope it is not like the other film in 2014 where she is really the main character.Let me know if you are looking forward to the movie in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES OUT OF THE SHADOWS IN THEATERS JUNE 3 2016

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS