HARLEY QUINN SOLO FILM HAPPENING


Suicide isn't even out in theaters but it already has a solo spinoff film planned for Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn.Although I haven't seen suicide squad yet and I don't know Margot's performance it is most likely that it is going to be great.So Warner Bros haven't officially confirmed anything but it seems as though she is getting a solo film according to the Hollywood Reporter.Harley Quinn would most likely be team up with someone most likely Poison Ivy which would be so spectacular.I am not sure whether Batman would appear or not but Harley Quinn is such a cool character.Let me know would you like a solo Harley Quinn movie? let me know in the comments below as always thanks for reading, take care. 

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS