DEADPOOL 2 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED














Today at CinemaCon 20th century Fox officially announced Deadpool 2.The Movie will be directed again by Tim Miller and Staring Ryan Renold as the Merk with a mouth.I am excited about this film.There has been no official release date but I am excited.(If you were wondering why I didn't review the movie that because I was not old enough for an R-rated film, Yeah ;(   ).Well, I am excited to hopefully see this movie let me know what you think should happen in the movie in the comments below.As always thanks for reading ,take care


Ohh yeah Cable is it

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS