IRON MAN REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS

Before Captain America Civil War I have decided the first Marvel Cinematic movie that started this amazing universe off the first,the best,the original " I am Iron Man "

IRON MAN
This film is great it is my favorite Iron Man film by far.The passing has great I really loved the flashback at the begging of the film.

My favorite character was Robert Downey Jr's  Tony Stark.Robert did a brilliant job.I would call this one of the best comic book character portrayals of all time.I also did love every other character in this film like Pepper Potts(Gwyneth Paltrow), Jarvis(Paul Bettany) ,Obadiah Stone(Jeff Bridges) and James Rhode (Don Ched* uhh no I mean Terrence Howard)

My favorite part of the film was the end fight with Iron Monger vs Iron Man on the top of stark industries.It felt very intense and also the begging of the trend of the Heroes killing their Villians in cold blood.

Overall this movie is amazing I personally think that this is the best Iron Man film from the trilogy.I give this film 8/10,
As always thanks for reading take care.


Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS