BEN AFFLECK HAS WRITTEN A DRAFT FOR BATMAN FILM

















Without a doubt, Ben Affleck did an amazing job as Barman in Batman V Superman dawn of justice.And he has also written a script for his next solo outing.Ben Affleck has signed into Justice League 1 and 2 there is no definitive answer that he will play Barman which I am sure he will as he was my favorite character in Batman V Superman dawn of justice.Who knows when this solo film will come out but I am looking forward to it.Well let me know in the comments below are you looking forward to this new Batman film let me know in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS