BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE BATMAN CHARACTER DISCUSSION

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE

Ben Affleck as Batman was great.He for me was my favorite part of the movie.The character of Bruce Wayne is older than other film adaptations.He has been crime fighting for 20 YEARS! In that time, we know that he has lost Robin (who may be the Joker) most likely to a death in the family type story line.and Alfred played by Jeremy Irons has been by his side for all that time.I enjoyed seeing Bruce in the end battle of Man of Steel.I did like how he found his humanity at the end of his fight with Superman.

For what is to come for Batman is that he and Wonderwoman will probably go around trying to find the other Meta Humans like Cyborg, Aquaman, and The Flash.

Well, those were my thought on the Batman character Ben Affleck did an amazing job and I can't wait to see more of what is to come from him.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS