BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE NON-SPOILER REVIEW






IF MAN WONTKILL GOD
THE DEVIL WILL DO IT!


BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE

This movie was average in terms of plot but seeing Batman,Superman and Wonder Woman on the same screen together was overwhelming.The storyline itself was ok I did enjoy how it picked up from the events of Man of Steel and how we saw Bruce's perspective on the battle.But after that up until the end fight, it was remarkable boring.

The acting in this movie was solid with Ben Affleck,Henry Cavill,Gal Gadot .I loved Batman the most and also Alfred I enjoyed.But Jesse Isenberg, his portrayal of Lex Luthor was over the top.

There were also plenty of Easter eggs and I'll mention the ones I found in my spoiler review.I think that this would count as more of a Batman movie, especially with the beginning.

As always thanks for reading what did you like about the movie let me know in the comments below.Take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW