BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE THE FLASH CHARACTER DISUCCISON

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR BATMAN V SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE


The Flash played by Ezra Miller appeared in a 'drug-like-way' in Bruce Wayne dream.The scarlet speedster stated, "LOUIS LANE IS THE KEY!".I have two theories about what Barry was meaning so here we go...

1)The Flash came back to Bruce after he had the apocalyptic dream with the Darkside Omega symbol in the ground, Superman nazi's Parademons. Superman said something along the lines of "she was my world" referring to Louis Lane.Flash most likely meant that Louis needs to be kept alive to help Kal-El keep his humanity as he lost all humanity in Bruce's dream sequence.

2)My second theory is that Louis Lane was the one meant to kill Doomsday.This would mean that Superman would not have died and that he could live on to fight Darkside in Justice League.

I am leaning more towards the first theory as it was demonstrated in the dream.If you have any other theories let me know in the comments below.

I also want to discuss the Flash's costume.The costume kind of looked like the one from Injustice.The helmet folded out sideways and it was kind of cool but very different as far as I know.Also, I noticed that the lightning was blue, which is unusual as in the Tv show and comics and concept art it is yellow lightning.
In the meta-human file, we saw more of the Flash.He was at a convince store and stopped a gunman. He moved very fast.I have to admit the ponytail did bother me a little bit.

Well, those were my thoughts on the scarlet speedster let me know what you thought in the comments below.As always thanks for reading take care.

Comments

Trending

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

RIVERDALE "THE HILLS HAVE EYES" REVIEW

WONDER WOMAN 'BIG BANG' TV SPOT

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW

SUPERGIRL "WAKE UP" REVIEW