AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON REVIEW ...SO SPOILERS

This the end  … the end of the path I started us on. Joss Whedon’s last Marvel Cinematic Universe movie

AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON:

The mighty Avengers have reassembled to take down the remaining forces of Hydra.In the opening scene of this movie, you see the avengers crushing hydra you get to see how the team has bonded and progressed with one another.They are a real team ,like their tight.

The Avenger that I loved the most coming out of this film is The Vision.He is perfected on the big screen by Paul Bettany.I was honestly worried that The Vision could have been way too weird but he was amazing.His powers look visually stunning.

But I loved the other characters as well like Iron Man/Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) ,Captain America/Steve Rogers (Chris Evans ,Thor Odinson (Chris Hemsworth) ,Hulk/Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) ,Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson) ,Hawkeye/Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner) ,Nick Fury (Samuel Jackson) ,Ultron (James Spader) ,Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff (Aaron Taylor-Johnson)The performances were perfected.

There were a lot of great action scenes in this movie.I enjoyed the end fight with Sokovia flying.

In Age of Ultron, my favorite scene was the birth of the vision it is a milestone in the MCU having one of the most powerful characters being born.

That Hulk vs Iron Man Hulkbuster fight was jaw dropping amazing.The Hulkbuster armor looks cool I just wish that was the default armor for the whole movie.

Also, I have to address the death of Quicksilver.It was sad but I wish we knew the character more.

But Overall Avengers age of Ultron was a good movie I rate it 8/10.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment, have a good day.



Fine, I'll do it myself.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW