NEW TOMB RAIDER POSTER REVEALED

A new poster reveals Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft, in the new Tomb Raider 2018 reboot. Looking at the poster, it looks exceptional. The coloring with the red and blue looks great, and there is a great sense of mystery in the poster more than adventure, which seems interesting. The look Alicia has as Lara seems like she is determined for what is to come her way. The setting behind Lara looks almost like a river bleeding into a waterfall.

I haven't played too much of tomb raider, I haven' even touched the new games. I would like to, they seem fun, but I just don't have time. So looking at all this I am not viewing this as a player of the tomb raider series, but just as a person who wants to see and action adventure movie. The Tomb Raider movie starring Angelina Jolie in the early 2000's found moderate success, more with the viewers, and I hope that this reboot can be the movie to prove that video game films can work.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the poster down in the comments below. There is a trailer coming tomorrow so I will post that, not a breakdown though. But as always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW