THE FLASH SAVITAR'S PROPHECY SPCULATION


So the 'god of speed' Savitar in the mid-season finale spoke through Jillian and told team Flash a prophecy which was, Someone will betray team Flash, Some should fall, and someone will suffer a fate far worse than death.
So with this information lets look at who could betray the team, die and be tortured.

So when Barry travels 5 months into the future later in the episode, he sees Savitar kill Iris. but it seems like Barry is going to try to prevent this from happening, and I think if that scenario happened, Wally would be there to help as well as Cisco.
But let's go


WHO WILL BETRAY TEAM FLASH

So, someone who will betray the team, my top guess is that Savitar will corrupt Caitlin and bring killer Frost, we have seen that Savitar has corrupted Jillian with the philosophers stone, so he could corrupt Caitlin and bring out Killer Frost to betray the team.

WHO WILL FALL

I guessing fall meaning die If I had to guess it would be Joe West.I love the character of Joe,  Jesse L Martin does an awesome job, but I feel like the CW wants their young cast, Joe isn't exactly young.If Joe dies, Wally will have more of a motivation to become kid flash.Iris could also bite the dust like in Barry's trip to the future which I will get into more.

WHO WILL SUFFER A FATE FAR WORSE THAN DEATH

This is very complex, it could be referring to  Savitar taking everything away from Barry, or it could be someone else. I feel like it is most likely going to be Barry because Savitar is so determined to see Barry crumble.
I have a new theory, what if after Barry sees Iris's fate, in the present day he tries to stop it from happening but in doing so iris does die, and if he let the timeline play out and didn't try to stop Iris from dying, she would have lived.This would hurt Barry so much, seeing his loved one die because of his action.And that sounds like a fate far worse than death to me.

Overall this is just a speculation on who will die, who will betray the team and who will suffer a fate far worse than death.I would like to hear what your thoughts are on this down below, and if you would make any changes to what I came up with, let me know down in the comments.As always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

RIVERDALE "THE HILLS HAVE EYES" REVIEW

WONDER WOMAN 'BIG BANG' TV SPOT

SUPERGIRL LUTHORS REVIEW

SUPERGIRL "WAKE UP" REVIEW

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS CROSSOVER BREAKDOWN