2016 END (finaly!)


2016 has been a relly rough year for everyone, the increased amount of terrorism, the fall of the city Aleppo, Trump becoming president, Global Warming increasing, Batman v Superman, Harambe, the death of Vine, trying to sneeze but feeling obligated to but my other arm out to dab, the always where white vans, having to flip my water bottle, and having to Pokemon go out of every situation (side note here, with the increased gen 1 starter Pokemon spawning, I think that it is because gen 2 is going to come out and those starter will replace the gen 1 starters to Niantic wants us the players to get as many gen 1 starters and their evolutions as we can)

But there have some really great thing that happened this year, I worked as hard as I can to post as much as I can on this site, I am sorry for the lack of content in August, and in December, but I am trying my hardest, and in 2017 I will always try harder to do as much as I can do for this site.
But this website I have some projects I am going to do, and I am also going to give this site a name change around February or March this year, so if you've bookmarked this site the URL will be different but I will warn everyone closer to the time.

But 2016 has been an okay year, I hope you all have a wonderful 2017, as always thanks for reading, take care.

Comments

Trending

THE FLASH "SUBJECT 9" REVIEW

RICK AND MORTY REST AND RICKLAXATION REVIEW

THE FLASH "CAUSE AND XS" REVIEW

AGENTS OF SHIELD BOOM REVIEW

STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI REVIEW ... SO SPOILERS