YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3 CONFIRMED
So DC and Warner Bros just confirmed that they are developing a Young Justice season 3! Finally, after three years of it being off the air, it is finally returning.I am happy that there is going to be a third season but I thought that they were going to develop the Young Justice team on the tv as there is Wally West,Artemis,Superboy (Mon-El), and Miss Martian.All they need is Aqualad and they could possibly get in Night wing.
But the tv show, season 2 ended in 2016 so they could really just start with not much time passed.I don't know what the story would be, there was a Blue Beetle storyline last season, I think.But I would expect a trailer possibly around San Diego Comic Con next year and for the show to be out around 2018,it'ss because animation takes so long to make like the regular 22-minute episode takes like 6 months to make.
Overall I I am excited for Young Justice season 3, I watched the show but it wasn't my favorite animated DC show, that doesn't mean I think it was bad, I just preferred some of the other cartoons, like that Batman animated series in 2012-2014, around when young Justice was out.But I will review the show when it comes out.One of three Cartoon Network shows I will watch
I would like to hear your thoughts on this news down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.
But the tv show, season 2 ended in 2016 so they could really just start with not much time passed.I don't know what the story would be, there was a Blue Beetle storyline last season, I think.But I would expect a trailer possibly around San Diego Comic Con next year and for the show to be out around 2018,it'ss because animation takes so long to make like the regular 22-minute episode takes like 6 months to make.
Overall I I am excited for Young Justice season 3, I watched the show but it wasn't my favorite animated DC show, that doesn't mean I think it was bad, I just preferred some of the other cartoons, like that Batman animated series in 2012-2014, around when young Justice was out.But I will review the show when it comes out.One of three Cartoon Network shows I will watch
I would like to hear your thoughts on this news down in the comments below.As always thanks for reading, take care.


Comments
Post a Comment